My firm focuses on real estate litigation, land use, eminent domain, and landlord-tenant cases. We narrow our focus on these types of cases in order to service clients effectively and efficiently. Some specific examples of the types of cases I work on are listed below. If you think your problem falls into one of these categories, please contact me for a consultation.
What are some examples of cases that I work on?
- Disputes about who owns a piece of property
- Encroachment on your property by a neighboring property owner or government agency
- Quiet title
- Applications and appeals for zoning, planning, architectural, or historical regulations
- Building permit applications and appeals
- Stormwater regulation appeals
- Road closings
- Eminent domain